- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- Brene Brown TED talk
- Verbal Abuse: General, Definitions, Types, Signs & Effects
- What Is Gaslighting? Learn the Warning Signs
- Somatic Mindfulness: What Is My Body Telling Me? (And Should I Listen?)
- Recognizing and Addressing Anger Before it Becomes Rage
- Nighttime 101: Sleep, Nightmares, Insomnia and More
- Nighttime 201: Small Sleep Strategies that Make a Big Difference
- Talking About Trauma – Guide to Everyday Conversations for the General Public
- Stalking: What to Do and How to Stay Safe
- Suicide Prevention
- Resume Builder – provides a step-by-step guide to finding work while receiving treatment, including specific resume and cover letter writing tips, example interview questions, and information to stay self-assured and centered while pursuing their professional goals. We also included mental health and employment resources for every state to provide further assistance.
- Assisted Living & Mental Health – We believe that offering seniors structured social and therapeutic recreational programs is crucial for fostering socialization, activity, and preventing many mental health issues. To that end, we’ve created a comprehensive guide that covers common mental health conditions in seniors and various housing options for those impacted. Our resource also delves into the benefits of assisted living for seniors living with mental health disorders.
- Mental Health & Pursuing Educational Goals – This guide was developed to assist students in navigating the complexities of mental health while pursuing their academic goals. It covers many essential topics, from clarifying students’ rights to informing them about potential accommodations. It also provides insights into accessing mental health services and scholarships for them. The objective is to empower students with the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout their academic journey
Dissociation & Trauma
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Fact Sheet I – Trauma and Complex Trauma: An Overview
- Fact Sheet IV – What are the Dissociative Disorders
- Fact Sheet V – Getting Treatment for Complex Trauma and Dissociation
- ISSTD Find a Therapist Tool
- Trauma, Resilience, and the Creative Mind
- The Effects of Complex Trauma on Brain Development
- 4 Tools to Cope with Flashbacks
- Why & How to Reconnect With Your Body
- What Safety Means as a Trauma Survivor By Lexie Manion
- Restoring a Sense of Safety After Early Life Trauma
A Note About Our Resource Page:
While we appreciate some of the content of sited references included on our Resource Page, it is important to state the following:
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Hesed Place of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Hesed Place bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links or written material. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
We hope that this Resource Page will be beneficial to many as we continue to learn and grow in understanding and application together. As additional resources are found to be helpful they will be added to the expanding list. Feel free to check back periodically to see if there have been additions!