Become a Hesed Hero TODAY…
Expand the services & support we offer to additional survivors. Survivors are often faced with choosing between healing and basic needs? One study found that the cost of the therapy needed to heal from devastation left by the horrific abuse exceeds $20,000/year
- Covers a year’s access to our members-only online trauma recovery community
- Enables us to offer more in person community events for survivors
- Offers additional support or resources to survivors
- Offer new services to a survivor in need
- Support new opportunities & programs for survivors to develop healthy skills
- Enable Hesed Place to expand our network of trained trauma informed community services providers & partners, adding vital additional support services
- Your vital partnership allows us to budget services for an entire year giving a survivor the peace of mind of knowing that the services they rely on are secure.
- Establish sustainable services & resources so survivors can focus on rebuilding their lives
- Prevent the unexpected loss or disruption of services that often derails a healing journey
From one of our dedicated Heros
“I have watched Hesed Place grow and develop from ideas written on a folded piece of notebook paper into an actual place where people find help and get support. Survivors who have been abused in the most horrific of ways (often in ways people don’t even believe exists) find the help they need at Hesed Place.”
- “Walk the Walk” with Hesed Place and create the fabric that supports all we do
- Help reach more survivors by developing new programs and critical resources
- Supplement therapy costs for a survivor
- Fund critically needed Trauma-Informed-Care training to community members & providers so that survivors are not re-traumatize when seeking services or support
- “Donate Your Way”
- Give More, or Give Less
- Connect funding to what speaks to your heart
- Choose a giving amount that meets your financial needs
- These donations help us to meet unexpected needs that arise
Partner with us throughout “The Whole Journey” to develop the programs and community support that are critical for healing and restoration
We get that you may have some good and valid reasons why a single donation might be best for you, right now.
AND that YOU still care about helping those who have endured repeated relational trauma WHILE making our world a better place.
We want you to know …
- YOUR donations are equally appreciated and impactful!
- YOUR one-time gifts are ESSENTIAL as they allow us to meet the inevitable unexpected emergencies that arise while remaining flexible as needs change.
Some of the ways your one-time gifts make an impact are:
- Your gifts can make up for budget shortfalls due to unforeseen & changing needs and rising costs.
- Your partnership helps us meet rapidly changing needs and requirements.
- Allow us to provide increased support during times of crisis, with increased services and support.
- Purchase gift cards that allow survivors to get what they need as they are rebuilding their lives.
Monthly donors allow us to budget and plan for growth and expansion in a responsible and consistent manner. Consistency is an essential component of creating a healing environment. We, the Hesed Place Team appreciate each monthly donor because you empower all we do in the life of trauma survivors and in the training of communities.
We are living in a time when there is sadly an explosion of trauma across the world.
NOW is the time to act and begin the healing process!
Benefits of becoming a Monthly Donor
Monthly donors step up and make the extra commitment that allows us to execute our mission and drives the Hesed Place programs and services because we can budget. We recognize that this is an investment in the lives of complex trauma survivors and in Hesed Place. We appreciate the consistency and stability YOUR giving allows us to provide survivors with and we want to invest in YOU as you invest in others.
Therefore, in appreciation we invite our monthly donors to register for our Trauma Recovery community.
Will you become a HERO for this caring community of survivors and Hesed Place partners?
Other Ways to Give
Donations can also be made via bank check or personal check made out to Hesed Place.
Please send checks to:
PO Box 15433, New Bern, NC 28561
We thank you for your donations to Hesed Place, a 501(c)3 Charitable Non-Profit. Donations to the Hesed Place are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.