Become a Hesed Place Hero
Give hope to trauma survivors
When 28-year-old Adane’s received the treatment and resources for the abuse she had suffered, everything changed. Suddenly, she could go to work full-time and dream even bigger: all because of monthly donors.
Join Hesed Heroes, our monthly giving community, to rewrite stories like hers for the better.
Hesed Place donors are the ultimate WORLD CHANGERS…our HEROES! By becoming a donor (HERO), you provide life-saving support to a victim of complex trauma.
- Hesed Place donors are the ultimate WORLD CHANGERS…our HEROES! By becoming a donor (HERO), you provide life-saving support to a victim of complex trauma.
- We know that the truth is that trauma, and especially complex trauma, affects all of us, either directly or indirectly in terms of the cost to our communities.
- We know that the truth is that trauma, and especially complex trauma, affects all of us, either directly or indirectly in terms of the cost to our communities. The effects of untreated trauma are seen all around us: substance abuse, suicide, difficulty holding down a job, difficulty in personal relationships, identity confusion, future victimization, increased criminal activity, mental illness, and so much more.
Our Donors are Our HEROES
- They have a profound understanding and compassion for trauma survivors and empower Hesed Place to help these hurting individuals.
- Our Heroes make an investment in Hesed Place, and become our partner in supporting our work to help those that are hurting.
- They make a commitment to give of THEIR resources and an investment in the lives or trauma survivors all over the world.
Monthly donors allow us to budget and plan for growth and expansion in a responsible and consistent manner. Consistency is an essential component of creating a healing environment. We, the Hesed Place Team appreciate each monthly donor because you empower all we do in the life of trauma survivors and in the training of communities.
We are living in a time when there is sadly an explosion of trauma across the world.
NOW is the time to act and begin the healing process.
Benefits of Monthly Giving
- We recognize that this is an investment in the lives of complex trauma survivors and in Hesed Place. We appreciate the consistency and stability YOUR giving allows us to provide survivors with and we want to invest in YOU as you invest in others.
- Out of appreciation we invite our monthly donors to register for our Trauma Recovery community. You can get more information about our dynamic community here
- All monthly donors are entitled to one free membership to our private members only trauma recovery community.
We get that you may have some good and valid reasons why a single donation might be best for you, right now AND that YOU still care about helping those who have endured repeated relational trauma WHILE making our world a better place.
We want you to know …
YOUR donations are equally appreciated and impactful!
One-time gifts are essential for any nonprofit organization because they enable us to meet the inevitable needs that arise and be flexible in the services we offer as the needs change.
Some of the ways your one-time gifts make an impact are:
- Your gifts can make up for budget shortfalls due to unforeseen & changing needs and rising costs.
- Your partnership helps us meet rapidly changing needs and requirements.
- Allow us to provide increased support during times of crisis, with increased services and support.
- Purchase gift cards that allow survivors to get what they need as they are rebuilding their lives.
Will you become a HERO for this caring community of survivors and Hesed Place partners?
Here are some examples over the last 12 months of the ways our one-time donors have partnered with us to impact survivors’ lives.
- Help provide furnishings to survivors moving into their first safe apartments
- Purchased gift cards for survivors.
- Helped secure reliable & safe transportation.
- Enabled us to expand services
- Covered the purchase of survivor resources and training materials
Making a donation is as simple as 1-2-3
1. Choose the type (one time or monthly) and amount you wish to give.
2. Choose your preferred way of giving from the links below OR Mail a check to Hesed Place –> PO Box 15433, New Bern, NC 28561
3. Click the link to your preferred payment and submit your donation.
Become a Hesed Hero TODAY…
Expand the services & support we offer to additional survivors. Survivors are often faced with choosing between healing and basic needs? One study found that the cost of the therapy needed to heal from devastation left by the horrific abuse exceeds $20,000/year
- Covers a year’s access to our members-only online trauma recovery community
- Enables us to offer more in person community events for survivors
- Offers additional support or resources to survivors
- Offer new services to a survivor in need
- Support new opportunities & programs for survivors to develop healthy skills
- Enable Hesed Place to expand our network of trained trauma informed community services providers & partners, adding vital additional support services
- Your vital partnership allows us to budget services for an entire year giving a survivor the peace of mind of knowing that the services they rely on are secure.
- Establish sustainable services & resources so survivors can focus on rebuilding their lives
- Prevent the unexpected loss or disruption of services that often derails a healing journey
- “Walk the Walk” with Hesed Place and create the fabric that supports all we do
- Help reach more survivors by developing new programs and critical resources
- Supplement therapy costs for a survivor
- Fund critically needed Trauma-Informed-Care training to community members & providers so that survivors are not re-traumatize when seeking services or support
- “Donate Your Way”
- Give More, or Give Less
- Connect funding to what speaks to your heart
- Choose a giving amount that meets your financial needs
- These donations help us to meet unexpected needs that arise
Would you like to speak to someone before making a donation?
We are more than happy to speak with you about our mission and vision at Hesed Place. We understand the importance of donating to something you believe in.
We are so happy you’re interested in getting involved with our work here at Hesed Place Heroes. There are so many ways for you to help, and we truly appreciate each and every effort. By lending your support, you’ll become a valuable part of our efforts and help strengthen our operations.
Spread the Word
It is absolutely true that giving back and being a part of Hesed Place’s work will not only improve the lives of so many but bring you a sense of unparalleled satisfaction. Making our world a better place starts with small steps that evolve into profound transformation.
Make a Donation
We believe the best way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to become actively involved. If you are looking for a fulfilling means in which to be a part of our efforts, then it’s time to Make a Donation and join Hesed Place Heroes efforts.
Learn More about Hesed
If you have any questions, just fill in the contact form, and we will answer you shortly.